Kevin Sha Affiliate Marketer Group
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Kevin Sha commission rates?
The Kevin Sha Affiliate Marketer Group commission rates (below) are subject to change without notice.
Existing Kevin Sha Team clientele, 0%
Purchases (excluding the 0% Categories above), 0.2% of closing price (net tax)
Selling (excluding the 0% Categories above), 0.1% of closing price (net tax)
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is an advertising channel where agent (real estate agents sell listings or services) pay marketers (independent parties that promote the listings or services of an agent to their marketing networks) only for results, such as a consumer making a property purchase, rather than paying simply to reach a particular audience. This performance based model is essentially a modern version of the 'finder-fee" model, where individuals who introduce new clients to a business and closing a deal are compensated. The difference in the case of affiliate marketing is that advertisers pay the publisher only when the new client results in a sale, making it a low-risk, high-reward environment for both parties.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up here.
How will Kevin Sha Team communicate with me?
As a valued marketer in the Kevin Sha Affiliate Marketer Group, you will be provided with frequent communications to ensure that you stay up to date on our current listings and services. We offer a few different types of communications that you will receive over the duration of our partnership:
- We will communicate with you on joining the Kevin Sha Affiliate Marketer Team, once your application is accepted.
- You will receive weekly affiliate newsletter in your provided email. The newsletter includes our top listings and price changes for the week.
- You will receive email from our team. This email will provide you with more information to get you started on promoting the Kevin Sha Team, so you can get helpful tips and start earning money fast. We'll provide directions, great deals, and specific listings that Kevin Sha Team wants you to help promote.
- You will receive notifications about open houses, exclusive pre-sale announcements, and special announcements (alerts about changes to the program terms or other important messages).
- You may occasionally receive calls or text messages from one of our team members at the Kevin Sha Team. To ensure our success, we may contact you to coach, optimize your marketing, or participate in a survey or sales contest. We value our marketers and want to ensure our partnership is a success.
How will I find out about our listings?
Your best bet is our newsletters. This newsletter provides new prices or deals reaches the public - and our marketers count on it as the primary source of offers and deals. Our only request is that you wait until the day before the day offers take affect to post them.
Which cities can I market to?
Currently we are operating in the greater Vancouver and Edmonton areas, including Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, White Rock, Port Moody, Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Leduc, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Groove, and surrounding towns.
What tools will Kevin Sha Team provide me with to promote the listings (eg. listings, websites, banners, text links, widgets, API)?
We have a wide variety of promotional banners and links, a specific redirect link (so that you can link to individual listings), a robust listing database, and open APIs. We welcome you to use any and all of these tools as you see fit. We are committed to ensure the success of our marketers, so If you have any thoughts or feedback on how we can make things better, please share it with us.
When will I get paid?
Kevin Sha Team pays its affiliates on a monthly basis. We extends all transactions each month, so your initial payment for each sales will come 60 days after your first Kevin Sha Team sale posts (e.g., for sales that closes in January, you will be paid in late March). Evergrande Properties Ltd. issues checks for total earned commissions. We will hold payments if your monthly payment is below $100 CAD.
Would I get communications about the status of sales opportunities?
We do our best to keep our marketers up to date on any sales opportunities. We will notify you when the stage in the sales pipeline reaches pre-close, close, and post.
What is the policy for search publishers?
Brand and trademark bidding in any form is banned in the Kevin Sha Affiliate Marketers Group. We highly recommend that marketers make the Kevin Sha Team brand (as well as any misspellings) a negative match in search campaigns. When you accept the program term, you are also agreeing to our search policy. Please review it carefully prior to accepting the program terms to ensure that you will abide by them.
Who can I contact with further questions?
Please email us at TeamKevinSha@kevinsha.com